system two

system two
start-up thinking in the enterprise

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

The Ab King Pro...

Shopping direct and BBC News. Both sell a product and spend millions trying to convince me they're right.

The only difference this morning?

Shopping direct seemed considerably more convincing.

After 20 minutes of Ab King Pro infomercial I found myself surprised at never having considered the necessity of rock hard abs – but daring to believe their product could provide me with them. Whereas coverage of the Afghani elections on the BBC seemed so contrived, I felt faintly embarrassed for the pretty girl with the symmetrical face having to read the crap out on air.

How is it that infomercials now seem more entertaining and more convincing than the news?

No comments:

Post a Comment