system two

system two
start-up thinking in the enterprise

Monday, 14 September 2009

Wobbly bridges, marching bands, traffic jams and 21st centruy marxism....vol.2


Following on from my post a couple of months ago about my "charitable hedge fund" - I'm pleased to report we started trading yesterday.

We've begun opening positions at very low levels - and it will probably take at least 6 months to a year to build up a trading record, iron out practical issues and convince me that the theory holds weight in the real world - but we've begun - a small hop in the dark has been made.

Watch this space for more details. If anyone has a view as to which charity should benefit from the first chunk of cash if / when it comes - drop me a line.

And if anyone else was wondering - as of a couple of minutes ago - we were aroud 30 points up.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment