system two

system two
start-up thinking in the enterprise

Tuesday, 21 April 2009

understanding creates participation

5 years ago I didn't write a blog - it was too much hassle - I couldn't see the point

Now, living and breathing the online and psychological worlds for so long - I find myself almost enjoying it (I have to admit - I love the thinking - I'm not so good at the structure / detail of committing my thoughts to virtual paper)

so I began to wonder what had changed - and it struck me that understanding had created participation.

obvious - but something I think we forget - I saw a stat today - 75% of 18-34 year old Amercians' are on facebook and Myspace

the cynic will tell you that 99% of them are just trying to get laid - but imagine what they'll all be doing in 5 years time....

No comments:

Post a Comment